Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week One: Quarantined!

Well I've arrived in Incheon and I'm safe, happy, and excited. Unfortunately, I've been quarantined for the first week. The thought process of the parents is "All Americans have swine flu." I saw several surgical masks at the airport and I was told that some people even wear sneeze guard helmets. I find this all quite hilarious and I'm taking the time to explore the city. On Sunday, I'm going to visit Kat and Alicia in Seoul. I'm sure there will be all kinds of fun pictures then.

Today I'm just going to post pictures of my apartment but I'll add pictures of the city soon. My camera wont load the pictures I took of the city so I'll have to figure that out later, but for now I can show you the ones I took with my webcam.





Oh and I found out that in order to mail things to me you have to send it to the school. The school's address is:

ASTA LCI Academy
Yeonsu Jeil Shopping Center
6th Floor Dongchoon 2-Dong
Yeonsu-Gu, Incheon, South Korea
406132

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention that the flat rate boxes from USPS are the cheapest way to go.

    ReplyDelete