Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh, Korea

For Kathleen's birthday we bought pie from the "Paris, Baguette" I told the Korean woman that it was Kat's birthday and I thought she gave me candles. Upon arriving home, I realized she gaves us straws. Oh, Korea.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kat and I went hiking on our mountain after all, and then she had to leave me for her crazy adventure. I had my first couple of days at my school. I'm making lots of new friends and the students seem pretty nice. I don't know if I can compare them to American students though. It's just different, but not better or worse. Very few can pronounce my name correctly so I get a lot of "Teacher Callalon" and "Teacher Candy" I'm glad I'm not a Beth though because an old teacher named Beth was referred to as "Bathroom Teacher." My student explained that "Beth plus r-o-o-m is bethroom ... she bethroom teacher"

Last but not least, here are some more of the pictures of the area Yeonsu. Yeonsu is the neighborhood I live in and Incheon is the city.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment